3Hr emergency battery options
PIR Daylight Dimming options
Inspection pits and harsh environment lighting
Harsh Environment Lighting Designed for Inspection Pits and High Vandal Areas, Manufactured 100% in the United Kingdom
There are many applications in harsh environments where conventional lighting products will simply not perform and fail prematurely. Applications where chemicals, steam, and corrosive substances together with high vandalism areas require special products to ensure longevity.
Working with specific industries and understanding our customers requirements has allows us to produce a product that meets exacting requirements in applications such as Railway Stock Inspection Pits where harsh environments have caused ongoing issues with conventional lighting.
The FOSSA is also suited to be ceiling mounted in tunnel underpass and high vandalism station applications where low maintenance and vandal resistant lighting is required.
The FOSSA has been designed to suit such environments and outperform our competitors products:
- Manufactured 100% in the UK
- 316 Stainless Steel Fully Welded Construction
- Polycarbonate diffuser with optional toughened glass
- Fully Sealed to IP66 [Dust proof and resistant to high pressure water jets]
- Impact Certified to IK10 and Tested to IK14
- Tested to EN60598: 2014
- Tested to EN55015 EMC
- Photometric Output tested and verified by the LIA Laboratory in Telford.
- Optically designed to allow give optimum light distribution.
- Simple electrical connections with in/out loop options and IP68 stainless steel glands.
- Fully Dali Dimmable with Optional Microwave Sensor allowing master/slave configurations
- 5 Year Warranty with L70 B0 Depreciation Cover.
- Custom Sizes, Output and Fixing Options
BSS LED has a full in-house design team allowing any variations of the FOSSA to be produced to meet customers requirements in terms of:
- Light Output Intensity and Distribution
- Colour Temperature and Light Quality
- High Ambient Temperatures
- Smart Control and Sensor Options
- Emergency Lighting
- Bespoke Mechanical Fixings
- Bespoke Sizes
- Flush Mount Options
For more information or to discuss a specific requirement, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 711 1911